Monday, October 26, 2015

Save The Date: #IWishICouldveToldYou Twitter Bomb

On Thursday November 5, 2015 at 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, I will be starting a Twitter Bomb called #IWishICouldveToldYou .  This hashtag will give disabled people the opportunity to express what they wanted to say to their parents, caregivers, educators, etc. when they were younger, but couldn't due to communication or other issues.

To participate, make sure you use the hashtag #IWishICouldveToldYou in your tweet.

If you don't have a Twitter account, go to Twitter.com to sign up for one!

Hope to hear from you all!

1 comment:

  1. Count me in! I'll join you; I have so much to say to folks who doubted me in the past

    If you want you can also spread the word through my blog. Just click "submit" and go from there ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comment!